We provide all of construction and building exclusive service
Architect Design in Chennai
Architecture provides an opportunity to not only add beauty and structure to the world, but to profoundly improve the conditions for people.Call Us
Best Planner in Chennai
We think beyond conventions to solve the wicked challenges faced by our clients and the communities they serve.Call Us
Price List for
CMDA | DTCP | Building plan Approval in Chennai
Price List for plan Approval
||Panchayat Union Approval||Rs.5000/-||
||CMDA Approval||Rs.3 Per Sq.ft||
||DTCP Approval||Rs.3 Per Sq.ft||
CMDA GOVT Building Plan Approval in Chennai
Applicants submit the application seeking approval of the building plan with necessary enclosure ( E ) 3 sets and Form 49 if the Local body falls in LPA or NTDA Area to the Local body. Local Body Scrutinise the application. If the local body falls in the LPA / NTDA Area.
There is always a huge demand for property from a builder of repute who is known for quality construction. Buyers are willing to pay a premium in return for -Peace of mind that all approvals are in place.
However, for any building to get constructed, the builder will need to have a set of approvals as well as sanctions from all the authorities concerned.
Any building that comes up without these approvals will invite Penalties in the form of fines and even prosecution.
Also requires an approval from authority for sanction of building plans/ building permit under the provisions of Building Bye Laws, Master plan and Local Body Acts.
The Building approval comprises the building plan and the layout approval for the construction of the building.
How to Get Building Plans Approval For Residential Building in Chennai Tamilnadu.
- The Chennai metropolitan development authority has assigned the powers to the officials of the local bodies in the area to issue planning permission for residential building plan App
- How to Get Building Plans Approval For Residential Building in Chennai Tamilnadu.
- The Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority has Assigned the Powers to the Officials of the Local Bodies in the Area to Issue Planning Permission for Residential Building Plan Approval In Chennai Tamilnadu.
- We Will Arrange the Authority Gives Planning Permission Under the Tamilnadu Town and Country Planning Act 1971
- The usual permissible Categories are Industrial Residential and Institutional and Commercial building in Chennai Tamilnadu.to get the best plan approval for the residential building and commercial building or any other building in Chennai Tamilnadu. You need to follow the procedure below.
- In this article, we have described all the processes,and the documents to get plan approval for a commercial building in chennai Details set by CMDA for the Execution planning permission
- The new streamlined procedures of the CMDA will ensure that you will get your approval in a faster and more convenient way. However,you need to follow the procedure properly described below .Before we start, what is the planning permission (PP) we are talking about?
- The concept of planning permission is straightforward. you need this permission to build a development in Chennai.You get your planning permission from the CMDA(Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority). The consent will be valid for three years from the date of issue.
- How can Someone Get a Plan Approval for Commercial or Residential buildings?
- There are two categories of the application for laying the lands for business purposes only. However,form 'B' and form care the forms for undertaking the applicant or owner.You can also
- get an application form from the office of CMDA.The Chennai corporation, Panchayat union offices, Municipalities,and Town panchayats can provide you with these forms.
CMDA Plan Approval Process
- Filing application through online
- License fee towards scrutiny/processing charges should be paid online
- Submitting copies of property records and drawings online
- Verification of Documents and Drawing
- Inspection of the Site by Engineer
- An issue of Demand Note to the party for payment of Requisite Fee
- Receipt of Requisite Fee
- Download of Receipt / Acknowledgment
- An issue of Building Plan approval within 30 days ( based on govt leaves)
Required Documents for CMDA Building Plan Sanction
- Sale Deed / Mother Deed
- Possession Certificate (if Available)
- Latest Tax Paid Receipt
- Latest Khata Certificate
- Latest Katha Extract
- Encumbrance certificate for 13 years
- Betterment Fee paid Receipt
- ID Proof - Aadhar
- Address Proof (Ration Card etc)
- Previous Sanction Plan for Upper Floors (if applicable)